Sunday, August 19, 2007

Daphne's Turn!

Hello Family!! I now have my very own blog as well. It's a bit different from the ones I do have!

So big news right off the bat, if mom didn't tell you already!!

I GOT THE INTERNSHIP @ ABC!!!

This is just so awesome. It's every Monday/Wednesday/Friday - and it's PAID @ $10/hr. I'll be working in current programming, which is all of the shows that ABC currently have on their network! So yes, Lost, Brothers & Sisters, Grey's Anatomy ... all of those shows!! I'll keep you guys posted on the one in the writer's room @ Grey's as well!! I hope I can get both, which will mean I'll be working M-F 10-6 every day! Exciting!!

Love you all!!

8 comments:

chloe said...

Daphne...congratulations on the internship! That is so exciting. I am seriously so starstruck. I'm sure you might not think your life is super glamorous, but I sure do!

SFMiles said...

Way to go Daph!!

Hillary said...

be sure to hook us up! ANy time you want someone to go with you to some fabulous thing - I'll try and get away!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Samantha said...

Daphne we are so proud of you! This is your foot in!
Good luck!

Samantha said...

Way to go Daphne! We are so proud of you! Good luck! This is your foot in!

Samantha said...

by the way cassidy is Samantha and Nathan, and I need to figure out how to use this blogger a little better obviously!

Daphne said...

Thank you all family!! I had my first day, but I'll update about that soon! It's very fun:) Thanks for all of your love and support!